Published 7:15 p. m. by with 0 comment

justin bieber

 justin bieber

justin bieber
justin bieber



Hello, I wanted to say that the reasons for this bigotry:

It is not like the others say only say 'baby, baby, oooooh'. Nothing to do. justin bieber became famous, pay attention, because he played outside a theater in Canada. Not even gringo, CANADIAN, clarified because many seem to think that is a stupid gringo. Well, justin bieber  sang there because his mother could not afford the expenses (besides having had a very hard childhood too) and then going to play and sing to bring more money home. One day uploaded a video to YouTube singing a song of his own for his family that he could not see and interested in his music called. This gentleman was Scooter "Scoot" Braun. That was how the Canadian star was taken to Atlanta to pursue his dream. To this point I turned to Justin Timberlake and Usher fought for being his "master" and record with. This fight was won by Usher. Turns out, his Beliebers are interested in the message that directs, being such NEVER SAY NEVER, referring to that fulfilled his dream, and anyone can do it, believing. 

The Beliebers, we are not all like barbies that all we care about is raping Bieber and are hollow. Not at all. Although I admit that there are girls like that, that's not the way we are, but if the image is kept on us. Also there Beliebers BOYS (men Bieber fans) a bad reputation for ****** Society today. With this I just wanted to clarify that Bieber went through something shady like his family, but he fulfilled his dream thanks to that little video of the. Although I am aware that this is yet another product of Yankee comercionalismo, it is clear that his dream was always to share their music, be it the way it is. If I today, I have to be a victim of that comercionalismo, if I expose to fulfill my dream. Who would say no? I might fulfill my dream to do whatever. It would be good to know the person before talking about it. Thanks for reading, if you want more information or think that what I say is wrong or want to correct me.

 justin bieber 2012

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario