Published 4:19 p. m. by with 2 comments

heels and blue dress

 heels and blue dress

 





heels
heels
heels Never appeared on the blog an outfit with heels and here is the first, but I assure you will many more because if there's something I love, are certainly heels. In this case had a meal and decided to release one of the garments rebajiles, I combined the blue dress with a neutral shoe and out complications! Honestly this is one of the things I like about summer, choose a dress and either flat or with heels and you're ready and easily. Hope you like.



Blue Evening Dress Only $145





Buy blue tube dres - Only $21

 

Buy Lady Dress - Only $17

 






2 comentarios:

  1. The truth is that this is what good summer arrives with a blue dress, and in your case and rebates quite sure cheapie, and some high heels going super well!
    Very, very pretty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the outfit! The dress is cute and heels and is so much more stylish! It's funny like that that give a good heels to any look, right? I'm from and because I loved your style :)

    ResponderEliminar