Published 11:31 a. m. by with 0 comment

Building A Subscriber List

Building A Subscriber List

"The Money is In the List"
That's a favorite saying of many online entrepreneurs.
If you have a list of subscribers that are a match to your services and your interests and who trust you to offer valuable recommendations, you can make a lot more money than you'd originally thought when you started up your own website.
Simply keep your subscribers updated on current news and trends in your field. Now there's a way to do this with integrity and a way to do this like an ass. I won't tell you about the latter, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself, but I promise you'll lose your subscribers in short order if you don't market to your email list with integrity.
Treat your list like gold and you'll be repaid in gold.
Are you wondering just how to get an email list and what to do with them once you have them?
Craig Perrine (an email profit guru and one of my treasured mentors) has revealed three of the keys to list profits for the first time on a free webcast!
If you:
  • can't seem to get anyone to opt in to your list.
  • don't know how to handle the whole spam issue...and be a true 'permission email marketer' with subscribers who want to hear from you.
  • are wondering (once you have subscribers), how to really pull in sales, and
  • want to know how to build relationships with your subscribers...
Then, you want to listen in on this free Build A List webcast - you'll get the cheat sheet and transcripts to go with the webcast.
If you're new to internet marketing and you aren't quite sure this 'subscriber list' way of marketing is for you let me share a personal account...
When I have tested a new service or read a new product and I think it is of value to my email subscribers I'll send them out a quick review and a link. I only send these emails if I truly believe in the product and if I think it will offer a real service to my subscribers. Due to that fact, my subscribers often don't hear from me for a month or so if I'm busy with other projects. But they do know that I will only mail them with my sincere recommendations and I will not waste their time. If you follow those guidelines you should have a modicum of success. This is email marketing with integrity.
I won't tell you what I make in my email campaigns because the Federal Trade Commission has issues with those types of comments, but believe me a 2 paragraph email to a very small list can pay my bills for the month, dependant on the product I'm promoting. Imagine what you could do with Craig's information, a few months' time and a large list?
Yes, the course is expensive, but it will pay you back if you apply the information to your marketing efforts. And besides, it's a tax write off!

PS: Here's a great way to build a list of subscribers...
Pop Up Ads - No, not the tacky horrid things, but...
Pop Up Windows are a very effective way to get email subscribers. You can set them on every page, but only have them show once per day per visitor. (That way you aren't annoying the heck out of your visitor as they move around your website.)
I'm using these pop ups on a few other sites and they are pulling in subscribers like crazy. It costs me less than $10 month, the pop ups are customizable, come in a variety of styles and sizes and I can use them on many websites at a time.
Use your new pop up to offer free reports or e-courses to your website visitors.  Presto, an opt-in list to market to and profit from.
HINT: Give your visitors something of value when they first join your list and they'll be happy to see your next email arrive in their inbox.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario