Published 11:30 a. m. by with 0 comment

How to Sell Online

How to Sell Online

First off, I hope I caught you in time...read What to Sell? from the link at left or above, then come back...
There are so many things to learn when you decide to sell a product, info product or service online.
Smart marketers call it 'direct selling' - and it is a skill that you'll want to master over time to increase your income.
So much of direct selling has to do with your copy - the printed words you use to 'pitch' your product. You'll have to write to the intended reader, in a style that 'speaks' to them.
You'll have to build their confidence and trust in you. You'll have to overcome their skepticism and the market glut.
You'll have to be easy on the eyes and a pleasure to read, without being boring or flat.
You'll have to follow up with your leads (that's why you need a subscriber list). And you'll have to be prepared to change your marketing plan if what you're shooting for isn't working.
You'll have to be diligent in tracking and testing your efforts - to see what works and tweak your copy accordingly.
That's all the bad news for the new entrepreneur. The good news is that you can earn as you learn - just promise me - never stop learning! The more you learn about selling, marketing and working online, the more you will earn. Every month my income goes up - every month I read, learn, digest and test new techniques and skills.
For the first year that I worked online I invested over 20% of my earnings back into my business - yes, I bought a new laptop and some other office equipment, but mostly I bought information from other online marketers. Information that I quickly put into practice and the results were fantastic to say the least!
You can sell one product through a mini-site, or many products on a content site. You can sell products on ebay, or open your own yahoo store - but it all boils down to understanding your market, writing to them, testing and applying new knowledge. 
Have a browse around this website and see if any of the online marketers appeal to you - if any of their free courses or products interest you.
And, if you have a marketing question, be sure to hit my blog and ask away. If I can't answer your questions, I've got a few friends around to help out!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario