Published 10:46 a. m. by with 0 comment

my corset

 my corset

Here are some photos of my coset only the best, are great depending on the occasion when needed, casual, for newly married or intimate nights, be encouraged to comment.



my best corset

my corset
my corset


  Comfortable and simple designed ...good. A circle of pearls decorated on the top of the lingerie, makes it more brilliant.High velvet material, soft and comfortable.




 my gothic corset
my gothic corset
my gothic corset

 This sexy beige lace up corset is both elegant and steaming hot! The stunning corset has a beautiful floral lace design and a seductive zip up bodice.




 my red victorian corsets
my red victorian corsets
my red victorian corsets


 Sexy victorian corsets Steel Busk Boned Overbust Red Corset Bustier Lingerie, With Seductive frills and White plastic beads, made the Corset Bustier more sexy,cute and beautiful.




my bride corset
my bride corset
my bride corset

Simple and elegant design. Pure white color. High quality flossy satin. Delicate ruffles, lace and bowties. 2 lines of hooks on one side and lace up design on the front: to better fit your figure.
Comfortable to wear.





Copyright 2012  my corset

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario